- Copyrights, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
Copyright by Beware CyberLabs (including applicable subsidiaries). All rights reserved.
All trademarks (including the Beware CyberLabs® mark) are the property of their respective owners in France and other countries.
Copyright in this document and the Site(s) to which this document is appended or incorporated-by-reference is owned by Beware CyberLabs (including applicable subsidiaries). Any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, download, temporarily store and imprint this document and extracts of it, and do so with respect to the content of or from our Sites to which they have legal, duly authorized and terms- compliant access, subject to the following conditions:
- The document, Site and content, and extracts of them, may be used solely for personal non-commercial informational purposes.
- The document, Site and content, and extracts of them, may not be altered without our prior written consent.
- Any copy of the document, Site or content, and extracts of them, must include our copyright notice.
- Note that any product, process or technology described in this document or on or through Site(s) to which this document is appended or incorporated-by-reference may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by Beware CyberLabs and others, and those are not licensed, transferred altered or broadened hereunder.
- Legal Terms
If so, those Supplemental Legal Terms will be made accessible to you and will apply, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, if you accept those Supplemental Legal Terms or proceed with access after the Supplemental Legal Terms are made accessible to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN, THROUGH OR BY THIS DOCUMENT OR ANY SITE TO WHICH THIS DOCUMENT IS APPLICABLE, APPENDED OR INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE OR ANY PUBLICATION, OTHER SITE OR OTHER DOCUMENT ACCESSED OR ACCESSIBLE BY, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH A BEWARE CYBERLABS SITE IS PROVIDED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, “WHEN IS” AND “WHEN AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN, THROUGH OR BY THIS DOCUMENT OR ANY SITE TO WHICH THIS DOCUMENT IS APPLICABLE, APPENDED OR INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE OR ANY PUBLICATION, OTHER SITE OR OTHER DOCUMENT ACCESSED OR ACCESSIBLE BY, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH A BEWARE CYBERLABS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OTHER ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN AND THEREIN; SUCH CHANGES MAY OR MAY NOT BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS. BEWARE CYBERLABS AND ITS SUPPLIERS, CUSTOMERS AND OTHER BUSINESS PARTNERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS, CHANGES OR DISCONTINUATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SITES, PUBLICATIONS, DOCUMENTS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Use of the Beware CyberLabs Logo
Logos are the most visible form of a company’s brand identity and must be managed carefully to protect the company values, integrity and high standards they represent. The logos posted on Beware CyberLabs Site or in related publications, documents or other Beware CyberLabs communications are for use only by Beware CyberLabs and authorized Beware CyberLabs Partners on authorized websites, in jointly-produced collateral and related marketing materials. All other not-expressly-authorized-in-advance-by-Beware CyberLabs usage by any other parties is prohibited.
- Permissible Use and Restrictions on Use
Access and use of the Sites, documents or communications to which this document is appended or incorporated by reference or other sites, documents or communications accessed or accessible (e.g., posted or linked) by, through or in connection with such a Site, document or communication are provided solely for their Beware CyberLabs-intended business purposes, such as for the user to obtain personal knowledge of public information regarding Beware CyberLabs and its products and services. Examples of prohibited uses include:
- any unlawful or harmful purpose
- to defame, disparage, harass, or threaten others
- violate the rights of others
- use in any manner that could damage, disable, or exhaust Beware CyberLabs network or computer resources
- promote any goods or services without Beware CyberLabs’s prior written consent
- provide content that is profane, obscene, or similarly inappropriate
- provide content that contains viruses or other harmful computer code
- provide content unless you own the content or have all consents legally required to provide it; for example, do not provide PI or confidential information of others (such as your employer or fellow employees) without their consent, copyrighted material without the consent of the copyright owner, or an image of a person without that person’s consent
- falsely identify yourself, your employer, or other affiliations
- falsely identify the source of any content
- remove any legal notices from any content
- access, attempt to access, or attempt to gain information to enable access to (e.g., phishing) the account of another user
- bypass or attempt to bypass any security measures associated with it, including measures associated with a user’s account, specific content or services, or other Beware CyberLabs network or computer resources
- extract e-mail addresses or other the PI from or through it
- interfere with any other user’s use of it
- Beware CyberLabs to incur costs by your use of it
If you become aware of any prohibited uses, you should promptly notify the Site webmaster or one of the applicable contacts listed in the “Contact Us” section of this document, and provide a detailed description of the prohibited-use and reasonably cooperate with Beware CyberLabs in its investigation. However, Beware CyberLabs is not obligated to enforce such terms or prohibitions against any particular user.
If you breach such terms or prohibitions, your rights to the associated content and services automatically terminate, Beware CyberLabs may block your access to that Site and any other Beware CyberLabs Site(s), you must discontinue your access to and use of the associated content and services, and you must securely and irretrievably destroy all copies of the associated content in your possession.