“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
CYBER TRAINING CENTER
Beware Cyberlabs is specialized in equipping cyber security training centers for organizations on-premise, with tailored scenarios to simulate incidents that can occur on the IT infrastructure in order to mimic an incident response chain for internal cyber security teams to ensure continuous cyber security posture assessment and improvement.
WHAT WE DO
- Test your security posture against emerging threats
- Train general IT and Security staffs to securely manage and configure their devices and applications
- Simulate cyber attacks and incidents to test the readiness of employees against cyber attacks on IT and OT Systems
- Keep high alertness levels among all IT and Security staffs
- Lure attackers into monitored targets to track and identify them
- Train on proactive defensive techniques to tackle threats before real incidents happen
- Perform efficient incident handling and crisis management through cyber drills
- Test security and performance of IT infrastructure and equipment through simulation of Internet traffic
- Raise employee/user awareness with simple interactive exercises and interactive questionnaires
CYBER TRAINING CENTER
Apart from developing cybersecurity solutions, Beware Cyberlabs hosts a cyber training center (CTC) in Bordeaux to train cyber workforces from different public and private organizations.
The CTC center is highly equipped with top-notch cybersecurity technologies including the Cyber Training Platform (CYTRA), the Cyber Attack and Incident Simulator (CATIS) and the Cyber Deception System (CYDES) developed by Beware Cyberlabs to guarantee a realistic experience in capacity building and knowledge transfer to trainees from different calibers and backgrounds.
Beware Cyberlabs is a cybersecurity company specialized in developing cutting edge solutions in cybersecurity for governmental organizations, corporations and research centers. Our solutions are tailored and engineered in-house in our Research & Development lab located in Bordeaux, France.
The lab is led by a team of experts and ex-military consultants with a vast experience of more than twenty years in cyber-security within French and International Governmental and Security Organizations. The team of Beware Cyberlabs has successfully delivered projects in more than 30 countries around the world.
CYDES is a cyber solution designed to deceive adversaries in cyberspace, to misdirect them about your intentions, mislead them about capabilities and divert their time and resources
CYTRA is a hybrid flexible and versatile cyber range that supports IT and cyber staffs training and exercises through pre-configured workshops that can be augmented and deployed within minutes.
CATIS is a traffic generator with preset protocols, sequences and configurations while also providing capabilities to craft specific and targeted traffic.
CYGHT is a large scale IP infrastructure scanner and vulnerability identification solution.
CYRED is a collaborative laboratory for testers and pentesters wit ha comprehensive set of tools.